Calendar of Events
The Barrie & Area has it all to keep you and your family entertained all year long with an abundance of cultural festivals and events, many located along the waterfront. Enjoy a live theatre performance, watch a film under the stars or browse arts & crafts and culinary delights at Kempenfest and Open Air Dunlop.
Summer Adventure Travel Guide
Barrie is the central location for arts, culture and entertainment that the whole family can enjoy and experience. Plan your summer adventures now!
My Barrie Coupon Pass
SUBMIT AN EVENT
Submit your festival and event details here.
Barrie Hill Farms Fall Festival
- Dates: 23 Sep - 24 Sep 2023
- Location: Barrie
- Address: Barrie Hill Farms, 2935 Barrie Hill Road
- Website: https://barriehillfarms.com/fall-harvest-festival/
Join Barrie Hill Farms Saturday, September 23rd & Sunday, September 24th, for all things Fall! Hot pressed apple cider right before your eyes, pick-your-own apples & pumpkins, enjoy all the fall treats from our Silo Café while you listen to live music & wander the local artisan vendor booths from The Sunday Market!
• Begin your day with a fall treat and live music at our Silo Café, where you can try our fall favourites! Like our fresh pressed hot apple cider, our farm favourite apple cider donuts, our popular waffles with apple pie topping or our NEW apple cheddar panini!
• Then you can go over to the apple cider pressing, where you can see how we press our very own apples to create the cider you know and love!
• Wander through the artisan vendors from The Sunday Market, which will stretch from our Silo Café to our pick-your-own huts, it’s never too early to shop for local Christmas gifts!
• Jump on a wagon out to our picking fields, where you can head out to pick-your-own farm fresh apples from our apple orchard or pumpkins from our pumpkin patch!
• Enjoy a scenic wagon ride back to our pick-your-own huts, then finish your day at our Farm Market, where you can shop all your local favourites to bring home
• Don’t forget to stop at our pumpkin display outside our farm market, it’s the perfect spot for a photo!